Saturday, November 3, 2012

Slave of our own brain


From last few years I am having debate on god at my work, facebook and with friends. And few years ago I was unaware of the fact that people still believe in creationism. While having debate on God someone asked my how we came into this world and I answered that with evolution and that guy was start laughing as evolution is joke and asked Why Monkeys don't evolve to human in later stage of their life. And I tried to explain him how we are two branches of different source but for him creationism was truth and is truth because that his brain accepted due to his earlier strong believe in his religious book. And that person was graduated in Science stream so was fully aware of evolution.

So with his all knowledge about science and questions which arises in our life he still not able to change is thinking. And this is a case with me too. I am an atheist from a long time and I also want that people should be allowed to act freely until and unless they are not harming other. But still for few things I feel little reluctant due to environment in which I born and brought up.

I feel little reluctant about gays, over exposing girls, girls who smokes, girl who uses swear words in public and many more things. I want to change my thinking but still there is a part in me which feel little disturbed when I see those things happening around me.

And that I also seen with many others they also want freedom to everyone but due to their mindsets they feel disturbed from many things. And not able to change it.

It seems we are slaves of our thinking, we are living to satisfy our brain. We are free till our brain/thinking allow us.

If you think its different with you then try to observe your behavior and if you get hurt because of someone else's lifestyle then you are part of Team Slave.

Regards
GD

No comments:

Post a Comment